Do you need quality design or branding within Bangladesh but for a Western audience? We have the unique ability to provide you with international-quality design services at competitive rates. Whether it be branding for your company, brochures, a website, or other marketing materials, we can help you. We pride ourselves in bringing you quality design for a Western eye right here in Bangladesh at a fraction of the cost.
- Branding (logos, visual identity)
- Print Publications (brochures, etc)
- Custom Illustration / Artwork
Do you have a good business idea but need a professional, sharp visual image to communicate who your ogranization is? Beyond simply giving you a logo, we specialize in working with you to develop a creative look which clearly expresses who you are, tailored to your organizational ethos and your audience. Rather than simply deciding for you the best logo, we are eager to listen and work with you and build a visual identity together.
To jump-start the process, let us suggest to you some practical steps to begin on the right foot which would helps us as well:
- Write out your organisations’s core values and priorities (if you haven’t already!)
- Jot down any words that come to mind when you think of who you are (or want to be) as an organization. Suspend judgment at this stage, anything that comes to mind!
- Who is your intended audience? What do you think will attract or repel them?
- What existing logos contain part of what you want to express? What particular aspects of them do you like? It may help to use google’s image search to help you brainstorm what similar logos are out there (e.g. if you’re starting a resort, google "resort logo").
- What "look" do you feel you want – Established and professional or cutting-edge & modern? Dignified or bold and daring? Western or ethnic? What other adjectives come to mind… fresh? committed? Trustworthy?
Working through some of these steps will helps us together develop the best visual identity for your organization.
Brochures / Design for Print
Designing quality promotional printed materials for your organization is a key focus of our design department. We can help you through the entire process, from evaluating what materials might best suit you, developing content, professional photography services at your location, and content development.
Interested? You can begin this process yourself by taking some simple steps:
- Articulate who your intended audience is: What attracts them? What do you want to grab their eye?
- Consider what your desired audience response is. To put it crudely, what is the banana that the monkey should grab? Is it that they call a certain phone number; or visit your location; or donate on a certain website? Your marketing materials should be designed with the end in mind.
- What existing photographs do you have that could be used? What photos could be taken that would really communicate the heart of your organization?
- Begin developing a first draft for the text of your brochure.
In addition to brochure design, Bengal Creative Media has experience with many other publication materials:
- Business cards / stationery
In today’s world, few entities do not have an internet presence, and your website probably will be seen more than any brochure or fliers you develop. In building your website, we offer you:
- Professional web design with HTML, CSS.
- Slideshows, animations and basic interactive content in Adobe Flash
- navigational menus with special effects
- Assistance with helping you learn to maintain and edit your own website yourself
- Domain purchase and Hosting set-up
Here are some websites we have built recently:
To jump-start the process of designing a website together, let us suggest to you some practical steps to begin on the right foot which would helps us as well. We can work with you on each of these steps, but it would help streamline the process if you spent some time thinking these things through:
- Type out a structure for your website: how many primary pages, how many secondary pages which link from those first pages.
- Prepare the text content for each of these pages.
- Browse similar websites and collect the links of various websites you really like, writing out what in particular you like about each of the websites.
- Consider what your desired audience response is. To put it crudely, what is the banana that the monkey should grab? Is it that they call a certain phone number; or visit your location; or donate on a certain page? Your website should be designed with the end in mind.
- Think through how frequently your content will change, need editing, or new pages added
Typically, a basic custom-built website with 8-10 pages would involve around six hours of design time and six hours of building/coding/layout.
Illustration / Custom Artwork
Bengal Creative Media can also help you with any custom illustration and artwork needs.